Public Safety Projects
Smith Brownlee & Associates has worked with many Public Safety Agencies to build impact assessments for proposed technological changes, disaster recovery and business continuity reviews to manage risk as well as provide support for day-to-day system maintenance and upgrades.
Our associates have years of experience in the Public Safety industry procuring, implementing, testing and supporting the following systems:
- Computer Aided Dispatch systems (CAD) for Police, Fire & EMS
- Records Management Systems (RMS) for Police, Fire & EMS
- Mobile Workstations for Front Line Users
- Automatic Vehicle Location Fire Station Alerting (FSA)
Our associates have also designed custom interfaces including:
- RMS with City Services such as Property, Business Licenses, Contact Information & Hydrant Data
In addition, SBA has developed and supports a cost efficient, data analysis tool called Queryosity that is currently implemented with several Agencies across Canada. This tool enables agencies to easily create statistical reports without having to procure internal IT departments to install additional software.